T-Mobile Bill Pay this is what most of us looking for when due billing date reached. T-Mobile being one of the largest American cellular company also offering 5G network. We walk you through complete guide, how you can pay your T.Mobile bills.
Ways you can Pay your T-Mobile bill:
- Use the T-Mobile app
- Use T-Mobile’s website
- Call T-Mobile
- Mail a check to T-Mobile
- Go into a T-Mobile store
Paying with the T-Mobile app:
Yes, the future is here: you can pay your phone bill with your phone. There’s no need to write a check or even dial a customer service number. Just download the T-Mobile app and follow these simple steps.
Steps for paying your bill through the T-Mobile app:
- Sign in (or create a new account if you don’t have one).
- Tap Pay Bill under the Billing and Payments section.
- Make sure the payment amount is correct.
- Select your payment method and input the required information.
- Tap Agree & Submit.
Paying on T-Mobile’s website:
There are actually two online portals where you can pay your T-Mobile bill. One is for those who have a T-Mobile ID and another is for those who don’t.
Pay on the web using a T-Mobile ID
If you’ve got a T-Mobile ID (or want to sign up for one), you can check your account and make a payment using this T-Mobile website. When you go to the page you’ll see something like this:
Once you’ve signed into your account just follow these instructions:
- Click Pay Bill.
- Put in the amount you want to pay.
- Select a payment method (or input a new one).
- Click Continue.
- Review your transaction to make sure it is correct.
- Click Agree & Submit.
Pay on the web without a T-Mobile ID
Does the idea of signing up for another account want to make you puke? Not to worry, T-Mobile has another webpage for “quick and easy one-time bill payment.” Here’s how you can pay as a guest.
How to Pay Your Verizon Bill: Check here
Just follow these steps:
- Enter your T-Mobile phone number.
- Then put the amount you’d like to pay.
- Enter your payment details (credit card information).
- Click Agree & Submit
Paying by phone:
You can pay your T-Mobile phone bill by calling the company the old-fashioned way. But we don’t recommend it.
For one, it’s harder for most people to call than to just pay online. But the biggest problem with paying by calling an agent is that T-Mobile will charge you an $8 service fee!
If you’re still set on paying your bill over the phone, just follow these steps:
- Dial *729 on your T-Mobile device or call +1-800-375-1126 from any phone.
- Follow the prompts to make a payment.
- Input your payment method.
- Be sure to record the confirmation number that you receive.
Paying through the mail:
There’s nothing quite like writing out a check, addressing an envelope, sticking a stamp on it, and sending it through the post. How quaint!
Here are the steps for sending your T-Mobile bill payment through the mail:
- Write a personal check for the amount you want to pay and address it to T-Mobile.
- Send it to:
T-Mobile P.O. Box 742596 Cincinnati, OH 45274-2596
Be sure to allow at least five days for your check to arrive in the mail.
Paying at a T-Mobile store:
Some people never want to leave the house. But apparently, there are these extroverted people who want to venture into the world and chat with other humans. If you’re one of these people, then find your nearest T-Mobile store and pay your bill there.
(Keep in mind that many T-Mobile stores are closed right now due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Call before you go to check that the store is actually open.)
Once you’re in the store, you might as well ask about upgrading your device or your plan.
Paying with autopay:
Of course, the easiest way to take care of your bill is to just enroll in autopay. With auto pay you’ll never have to think about your bill again (which is exactly what T-Mobile wants).